Why is hydrant Flushing done?
- Reduce water age in pipes
- Improve Disinfectant residual concentrations
- Cleans Pipes
- Prevents Taste and color issues
- Makes sure hydrants operate effectively
- System wide check of flows and pressures
When will hydrants on my street be flushed?
Learn more using our interactive locater, click on the search bar (top right corner) and type in your address.
The different colored dots on the map will indicate whether or not the flushing is still planned or has been completed.
You can view our flushing schedule and map here.